Mickey Mouse Learn to tell time Wall Clock Face
- Brand: Walt Disney Productions – Year: 1950s? Alice in Wonderland is from 1951, so this is at least from then on. See character year timeline below.
- Pie Cut Eye Mickey is from the 30’s (not sure of the year of this piece)
- Not exactly sure what this is. It wouldn’t be a wall clock background because Mickey’s arms are in a static position, pointing at a specific time, they are printed on.
- It doesn’t have any electronics, it is strictly plastic with the Disney characters and numbers printed on it.
- 24″ radius, 12″ exactly to center round part on the back
- Kusan Inc. Nashville Tenn. U.S.A Patent Applied for. Also, 234-18 (all written on back)
- Characters all around the clock holding hands in correct time position from 1-12
- Mickey Mouse large in the center pointing at 2:44 time
- Characters around the clock are: Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, White Rabbit from Alice and Wonderland, Goofy, Thumper, Jiminy Cricket, Pinocchio, Sleepy from Snow White, Pluto, Minnie Mouse, One of the Three Little Pigs, Dopey from Snow White
Character Creation Timeline
- 1928 Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse, in Steamboat Willie
- 1930 Pluto (AKA “Rover”), in The Chain Gang
- 1932 Goofy (AKA “Dippy Dawg,” “George Geef”), in Mickey’s Revue
- 1933 The Three Little Pigs, Produced by Walt Disney
- 1934 Donald Fauntleroy Duck, in The Wise Little Hen
- 1937 Daisy Duck (AKA “Donna Duck”), in Don Donald
- 1937 Snow White, in Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
- 1940 Pinocchio and Jiminy Cricket, in Pinocchio
- 1942 Bambi, in Bambi (Thumper)
- 1951 Alice and the White Rabbit, in Alice in Wonderland
- Condition: Great shape, crack on top. Can be glued easily.